Purpose of the loan:
- purchase of passenger vehicles manufactured in the Republic of Uzbekistan in the secondary market (in compliance with requirements for the year of manufacture of the vehicle)
- At least 20% of the cost of the purchased vehicle
- The loan is provided by transfer to the account of the company-commission agent, under the concluded cooperation agreements, after provision of security, executed in the prescribed manner and after the transfer by the Borrower of an advance payment for the vehicle
- A pledge of a vehicle purchased, including at the expense of a loan,
- credit risk insurance for the required period
Borrower's check list
How much income is required?
The monthly payment should not exceed 70% of income. If the income is insufficient, then you can arrange co-borrowers.
How many days will it take to process a loan application?
Consideration and response on granting or refusal of a loan is carried out within a few working days.
How is the loan repaid?
The loan is paid on a monthly payment, with a grace period of up to 2 months or without a grace period, by the annuity method.
Important!To qualify for a loan, you must be employed and have a stable income. An income statement can be obtained from the accounting department at your place of work, or the bank can independently obtain information about your income from integrated sources.
- Borrower must be a Resident of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Borrower's credit history may not be negative
- Borrower's Capital Adequacy is important (debt load may not be more than 70%). Co-borrowers are allowed in case of inadequate income
- Borrower has to have a continuous source of income over the past six months
- original passport;
- deposit agreement;
- availability of permanent income.