SMS-Info InfoService includes: SMS-Info
- Information delivered as SMS messages
- Status of accounts (balance)
- Incoming and outgoing transactions
If you have activated the SMS Info service, you can receive information on the accounts, such as balance, account balance, debit and credit transaction, on your mobile phone. SMS report can be received either on schedule or on your request. In order to receive SMS on schedule, please contact the Internet-Banking Administrator requesting for the settings of the time and inquiry parameters. To receive SMS on request, send the request in the following format to +998903265555.
- Account management and control
- Entering payment documents
- Entering SWIFT payment documents
- Foreign currency Buy and Sell
- Sending payroll
- Security is ensured by SSL protocol and EDS on USB key
- Creating templates of payment documents
- Viewing the status of all documents in the bank’s ABS
- Batch entry of payment documents to the system
- Switching between legal entities within one User
- Customization of the site interface - themes, sizes, fonts
- Account statements and inquiries for any period
- View card index
- Use IBK outside Uzbekistan
Viewing of information about your accounts;
- View information on your accounts;
- Viewing of outgoing/incoming documents for any day;
- Sending payment orders to the bank for current day or the next day for a week ahead;
- Maintaining document templates;
- Automatic numbering of payment orders;
- View card index
- Sending SWIFT orders;
- Foreign currency purchase / sale applications;
- Sending salary statements;
- View balance sheet and corporate cards mini-statements;
- Viewing of directories of the Central Bank of Uzbekistan. (MFO, Payment Purpose Codes, etc.);
- Search in directories by any criterion;
- Obtaining reports;
- Online-notifications for debit and/or credit transactions;
- Sending SWIFT currency payment
- Option to generate a report and send it to e-mail or Telegram messenger
- Apple Watch Support
To activate / deactivate the service, you are required to submit application to the bank.
All information will be received on the phone number specified in the application. Information requests, as well as requests for changing the status of the card, shall be sent from the registered phone number to the number: +99890 9652212
Connecting and using the SMS-informing service is FREE. When sending an SMS to +998903265555, a payment is charged for sending SMS by the mobile operator according to tariffs.
You can come to any of the bank’s branches (addresses are available on the site in the Contact section http://kapitalbank.uz/kontakty.html), enter into a mobile24 service agreement (Sample template of the agreement is available on the site www.kapitalbank.uz - Legal entities --- Remote banking -Mobil banking - at the bottom of the section Sample agreement in pdf format). The agreement is issued by the bank’s employees.
You can download the application yourself in the App store or Play Market by entering in the search service Mobile24 or Kapitalbank (the label corresponds to the logo of Kapitalbank JSCB) or in the section of the site www.kapitalbank.uz - Legal entities --- Remote banking-Mobile banking, through universal QR-code for both operating systems.
Bali – a card balance request (in response, an SMS will be received with information about the available balance on the card)
Msti - mini-statement (the list of the last operations transacted through the card)
Usl - card lock
Usl a - activation (card unlock)
Clist - list of cards connected to the service
- Information on branches (MFO, address, phone number, location on the map, etc.);
- Bank news;
- Information about the bank;
- Extension of the transaction day;
- Days of open balance;
- The refinancing rate of the Central Bank of Uzbekistan;
- Minimum monthly wage rate;
- Customizable exchange rates;
- Interface in Russian and Uzbek languages;
- Signing of the agreement “On servicing in the Internet-Banking system”;
- Filling out an application for connection to the Internet Banking system (a photocopy of the passport will be required);
- Obtaining a key with an Electronic-Digital Signature (EDS); Agreement, application, act of EDS acceptance/transfer are executed by the bank’s corporate Clients Department. The Department employee hands the document to IT-Department, after some time, IT-Department employee connects a client to IBK service. To work with the System, the Client should have a personal computer with the Microsoft OS installed.
Electronic digital signature is necessary for signing and sending documents to the bank. If these functions are not needed for the user, then there is no need for the key.
- For the operation in the System, the Client should have a personal computer with Microsoft software installed on it
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
- Internet browser: Internet Explorer 11.0.
- When using any version of Internet Explorer, the cipher strength should be 128-bit.
- Login/password (with 5 incorrect authorization attempts, the account is blocked);
- Access to the system is carried out through sms requests;
- Confirmation of payment with a PIN-code of the personal certificate, known only to the user.
- Restrictions of user’s accesses to system features by roles;
- Transfer of data through over a secure SSL protocol using the Thawte SSL CA certificate;
Connection at the discretion of a client to 2 tariffs:
- “Standard” – subscriber’s monthly service – 15,000 UZS. This tariff provides access to view information and receive online notifications about account activity of the organization;
- “Premium” - subscriber's monthly service -30,000 UZS and 2,000 UZS for each payment. This tariff provides access for view, entry and sending of the payment order to the bank and online notification about account activity of the organization;
- connection and re-registration of an existing/new client is provided for free of charge.The option of an online notification system (included on both tariffs) is a notification system operating by means of mobile Internet. It sends online notification (similar to messengers) to the mobile phone number registered in the system when making debit and/or credit transactions.
Service allows to the clients of Kapitalbank JSCB receiving the information about accounts by means of SMS-requests. SMS banking services include:
Request of information about accounts (balance, account status, date of the last transaction)
Request of information about the latest transactions.
Kapitalbank JSCB offers its customers - holders of Visa cards to use the new service SMS-informing on a free-of-charge basis.
This service allows real-time informing the client about the transactions made by means of VISA plastic card as well as receiving information about the balance of the card, the list of the latest transactions and the list of registered cards by means of SMS-request. If necessary, the client can lock/unlock the card by sending an appropriate SMS-request.