SMS-information for VISA cards
AKB "Kapitalbank" offers its clients - holders of Visa cards to take advantage of new service "SMS-informing" on a free basis.
This service allows you to inform the client about the transactions on the VISA plastic card in real time, also with the help of SMS-request you can get information about the balance of the card, a list of recent transactions, a list of registered cards. If necessary, the client is given the opportunity to lock/unlock the card by sending an appropriate SMS-request.
The format of the provision of services:
To activate / deactivate the service you need to apply to the Bank.
All information will be sent to the phone number specified in the application.
UZCARD SMS-informing for UZCARD plastic cards
The SMS-informing service for Uzcard plastic cards will allow you to:
- monitor the status of your card account in a real time mode;
- promptly respond if the account is used for transaction that you have not authorized;
- receive notifications of expiry of the card;
- receive notification of blocking/unblocking the card
The text of SMS-message* contains the following information in Latin transliteration:
- type of authorization (Debit online (Debit online), Pokupka (Purchase), Popolnenie scheta (Account replenishment); Perevod c karti (Transfer from a card));
- place of transaction (city, district, street, building);
- date and time of the transaction (in хх.хх.ххх format);
- the last four digits of the card number (karta***хххх);
- amount and currency of the transaction - (UZS);
- the amount of the available balance in the card account - (UZS).
Note to activation of the service:
You are required to activate the SMS-informing service in order to use E-commerce services including payment using payment instruments and/or remote banking. SMS-informing. The service is activated free of charge at any bank issued a plastic card or in infokiosk.
To connect SMS-informing in-service terminal:
- Insert the card into the card reader self-service terminal and select a language.
- Enter the pin code of the plastic card.
- In the main menu, select the "sms-informing" service.
- Activate the service "sms-informing".
- Specify the phone number to which the SMS messages will be sent in the international format without the "+" sign and click "Next" — the system will report on the success or failure of the service connection.
SMS-informing service is not available:
- If the SMS-informing service is already activated in your card.
- If the SMS-informing service is not available in the bank that issued the card.
How to change the number for the SMS-informing service:
You can change the number for the SMS-informing service free of charge at any bank or infokiosk:
- Deactivate the SMS-informing service from the previous number where the procedure is the same as in activating the service.
- Activate the SMS-informing service in your new number.
When disabling the SMS-informing service from all cards, the subscriber does not receive the notification of successful disabling of the service!!!