Kapitalbank Mobile application
The Kapitalbank is a new mobile application developed by the JSCB Kapitalbank for bank customers. Via the app, you can use bank services and monitor your funds in the quickest, safest and most convenient way.
The registration will take you no more than a minute!
The popular services of the Kapitalbank include:
- Currency exchange
- Worldwide transfers
- Bank registration
- My Home
- Card Order
In the “Currency Exchange” section, you can exchange means between your accounts and cards at the current rate of the “Kapitalbank.
In the “Transfers” section, sum, currency, as well as transfers around the world are available - Visa Direct, Mastercard, MoneySend and Golden Crown. International transfers with Kapitalbank cards to cards of other countries are also available. SWIFT Western Union, Contact, Unistream and MoneyGram transfers will appear very soon.
In the nearest future, Western Union, Contact, Unistream and MoneyGram will be also available for our customers.
Using “Bank registration” service, you would be able to arrange appointment at an appropriate time in any branches of the Kapitalbank. Choose the banking service you need, the exact time for visitingg the bank in the app and you would no longer waste your time in queues!
The “My Home” section contains popular types of payments: loan repayments, utility bills and government services, payments to the Internet providers, mobile operators, etc. Set up regular payments and they will be automatically debited from your card.
In the "Card Order" section, bank customers will be able to receive a Visa card (Gold, Platinum, Infinite) as soon as possible and start using it for online and offline payment for purchases and cash withdrawals. The service is available in Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara, Andijan, Fergana. The list of cities is gradually expanding.
All the bank products, such as “Cards”, “Accounts”, “Deposits” and “Loans” are fixed in the upper block of the main screen. There are four buttons for navigating the application: from the main page, you can go to the “Transfers”, “Payments” or “History” section.
There are several ways of money and wire transfer in the Kapitalbank app:
VISA Direct – international money transfers between VISA cards. To use the instant transfer service, enter the recipient’s card number and the amount.
To perform a transaction, you need:
- select “SWIFT” in the “Worldwide transfers” section on the main page of the application;
- specify the currency in which you want to make a transfer (in rubles, dollars or euros);
- fill the “Recipient’s Details” form: name of the recipient, date of birth, bank name, account number or IBAN, SWIFT code of the recipient’s bank;
- indicate the purpose and amount of the payment, as well as the commission will be debited from;
- Important! If you do not choose withdrawal options, the commission will be debited from the transfer amount.
- provide your contact details so that an employee of the bank can contact you if clarification is needed;
- If necessary, you can enter the data of the correspondent bank: name, account number or IBAN, as well as SWIFT code.
3. To send money from card to card, go to the “Transfers” tab, then select the desired card, specify the amount and enter the recipient’s card number, scan it or use NFC technology.
In addition, the Kapitalbank mobile application, offers you the following services:
- fast card reader
- search for the nearest branch of the bank
- Soum and foreign currency deposits (opening, replenishment, partial write-off, closing)
- Online deposit replenishment and partial write-off
- Monitoring of payments on any cards and accounts
- Independent blocking of plastic cards
Our software team is constantly improving and updating the mobile application. Our plans include the introduction of new products and services that will allow our customers to be as close as possible to the bank.
Currently, we need your help: tell us if there is something else that should be included in the Kapitalbank mobile application and send your feedback to [email protected]. We are waiting for your feedback to make the application even better and more usable.
The app can be downloaded from PlayMarket and Appstore. Submit your comments there. Conditions for Android – version should be not lower than 5.0, for iOS – version should be not lower than 11.0. The application is available in Uzbek, Russian and English.
Download our «Kapitalbank» app by following our link, or use QR-code.
Support team: +998 71 200 15 15