If the Balance is closed, all Branches and Mini-Banks do operate only Money Transfers!
To get a complete statement from the moment of card issue, visit a branch where a card was issued.
If Visa card is issued in the Republic of Korea you can use services of international bank transfer system S.W.I.F.T
- Payment for goods and services in trade and service enterprise, where trade terminals are located
- Receipt of cash in cash departments or through ATMs (only individuals)
- Transfer of funds to current accounts of individuals and legal entities, for example, for study of your kids in institute.
- Transfer of funds to card. For example, payroll, dividends or earned income
- To deposit funds to card account
- To make payments for utility services
Return is made within three working days.
Reasons of blocked cards can be:
1. Defects on the bank card.
2. Inadmissible number of wrong PIN-codes entered.
3. Blocking of the current account or card.
1. Refunds of funds not issued by JSCB ATMs - within five working days.
2. Blocked transactions in the Visa money transfer system - within 30 calendar days.
UzCard: cost of opening - 30 000 soums;
Humo: cost of opening - 10,000 soums;
Visa Classic: cost of opening - 25 000 soums / no deposit amount;
Visa Gold: cost of opening - 55 000 sum / no deposit amount;
Visa Platinum: opening fee - 170,000 sum / no deposit amount - $30;
Visa Infinite: cost of opening - 500,000 sums / deposit amount - $200.
Currency cards Visa and MasterCard - 3 years.
2. UZCARD EMV standard cards;
3. UZCARD EMV cards of retirees;
4. UZCARD EMV corporate cards of legal entities;
5. UZCARD EMV cards of individual entrepreneurs;
6. HUMO Plastic Cards may be used both for Individuals and for Salary Projects.